dissabte, 21 de maig del 2011

My English COMPETENCE in 2010

My best oral evidence:


My best written evidence:


I have choosen my last oral presentation as the best oral evidence because I think that it tells a lot of things about how I'm and how I want to be in the future. And I have choosen my post about the sinde law as my best written evidence because I remeber that when I wrote it I enjoyed a lot, and when I finished the post I felt very good for criticize my "enemy".

There are a lot of reasons that do these evidence the bests. Firstly, I can say that these posts talk about my interests, my true opinions, these posts show how I can defend my opinions in an oral or written discussion, so this reasons make them better than the others. Other reasons could be that in these evidence there are a better level of grammar than in the others posts. And in my opinion these are my most expressives works.

1 comentari:

  1. good work, Mike! :-)
    I am sure English will be very useful in your future career. HOpe you enjoy learning and using it too.
    All the best,
    s

    ResponElimina